What is Dimenhydrinate?Dimenhydrinate discount prices start at just $6.26!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- heart disease
- liver disease
- lung or breathing disease, like asthma or emphysema
- pain or trouble passing urine
- prostate trouble
- an unusual or allergic reaction to dimenhydrinate, diphenhydramine, tartrazine, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Follow the directions on the prescription label. To prevent motion sickness start taking this medicine 1/2 to 1 hour before you travel. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Do not take it more often than directed.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. While this drug may be prescribed for children as young as 2 years old for selected conditions, precautions do apply.
Patients over 65 years old may have a stronger reaction and need a smaller dose.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, use it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, use only that dose. Do not use double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.