What is Vitamin D3?Vitamin D3 discount prices start at just $2.06!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- heart disease
- high level of calcium or vitamin D in the blood
- high level of phosphate in the blood
- kidney disease
- kidney stones
- liver disease
- parathyroid disease
- stomach ulcer or obstruction
- an unusual or allergic reaction to calcium, vitamin D, tartrazine dye, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
Save up to 66% on Vitamin D3
Find big savings at pharmacies near you with GoodRx discount coupons
Average Retail Price:
|Lowest GoodRx Price|
|View All Prices|
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Follow the directions on the label. Take with food or within 1 hour after a meal. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. While this medicine may be used in children for selected conditions, precautions do apply.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Protect from light. Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.