What is Odactra?Odactra discount prices start at just $273.73!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- history of eosinophilic esophagitis
- history of irregular heartbeat
- lung or breathing disease, like asthma
- previous swelling of the tongue, face, or lips with difficulty breathing, difficulty swallowing, hoarseness, or tightening of the throat
- receiving or have received allergy shots
- sores, wounds, or infection in your mouth
- an unusual or allergic reaction to house dust mite allergen extract, mannitol, gelatin, fish, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
Save up to 19% on Odactra
Find big savings at pharmacies near you with GoodRx discount coupons
Average Retail Price:
|Lowest GoodRx Price|
|View All Prices|
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Leave the tablet in the sealed blister pack until you are ready to take it. With dry hands, open the blister and gently remove the tablet. If the tablet breaks or crumbles, throw it away and take a new tablet out of the blister pack. Place the tablet under the tongue and allow it to dissolve for at least 10 seconds. Do not swallow for at least 1 minute. Do not take this medicine with food or drink. Do not eat or drink for at least 5 minutes after taking the medicine. Wash your hands after handling the tablet. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Do not take it more often than directed. Do not stop taking except on your doctor's advice.
A special MedGuide will be given to you by the pharmacist with each prescription and refill. Be sure to read this information carefully each time.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses. If you miss more than one dose, contact your doctor before restarting.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F). Keep this medicine in the original package until use to protect from moisture. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.