What is Lucemyra?Lucemyra discount prices start at just $1,980.89!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- heart disease
- history of irregular or slow heartbeat
- history of lightheadedness, fainting spells
- history of stroke
- if you drink alcohol
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- long QT syndrome
- low levels of calcium, magnesium, or potassium in the blood
- low blood pressure
- an unusual or allergic reaction to lofexidine, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Follow the directions on the prescription label. You can take it with or without food. If it upsets your stomach, take it with food. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Do not suddenly stop taking this medicine because you may develop a dangerous increase in blood pressure. If your doctor wants you to stop the medicine, the dose will be slowly lowered over time to avoid any side effects.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
Patients over 65 years old may have a stronger reaction and need a smaller dose.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store between 15 and 30 degrees C (77 and 86 degrees F). Keep this medicine in the original container. Keep away from heat and moisture. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.