What is Diphenhist?Diphenhist discount prices start at just $1.82!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- asthma or lung disease
- high blood pressure or heart disease
- liver disease
- pain or difficulty passing urine
- prostate trouble
- ulcers or other stomach problems
- an unusual or allergic reaction to diphenhydramine, other medicines foods, dyes, or preservatives such as sulfites
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
Save up to 74% on Diphenhist
Find big savings at pharmacies near you with GoodRx discount coupons
Average Retail Price:
|Lowest GoodRx Price|
|View All Prices|
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth with a full glass of water. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Take your doses at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. To prevent motion sickness start taking this medicine 30 to 60 minutes before you leave.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
Patients over 65 years old may have a stronger reaction and need a smaller dose.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Keep container closed tightly. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.