What is Children's Benadryl?Children's Benadryl discount prices start at just $3.97!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- high blood pressure or heart disease
- liver disease
- lung or breathing disease, like asthma
- pain or trouble passing urine
- prostate trouble
- ulcers or other stomach problems
- an unusual or allergic reaction to diphenhydramine, other medicines foods, dyes, or preservatives such as sulfites
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
Save up to 13% on Children's Benadryl
Find big savings at pharmacies near you with GoodRx discount coupons
Average Retail Price:
|Lowest GoodRx Price|
|View All Prices|
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth with a full glass of water. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Use a specially marked spoon or container to measure your medicine. Household spoons are not accurate. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Do not take it more often than directed.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
Patients over 65 years old may have a stronger reaction and need a smaller dose.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature, between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Do not freeze. Protect from light and moisture. Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.