What is Zamicet?Zamicet discount prices start at just $190.82!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- brain tumor
- Crohn's disease, inflammatory bowel disease, or ulcerative colitis
- drug abuse or addiction
- head injury
- heart or circulation problems
- if you often drink alcohol
- kidney disease or problems going to the bathroom
- liver disease
- lung disease, asthma, or breathing problems
- an unusual or allergic reaction to acetaminophen, hydrocodone, other opioid analgesics, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Use a specially marked spoon or container to measure your dose. Ask your pharmacist if you do not have one. Household spoons are not accurate. You can take this medicine with or without food. If it upsets your stomach, take it with food. Do not take your medicine more often than directed.
A special MedGuide will be given to you by the pharmacist with each prescription and refill. Be sure to read this information carefully each time.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. While this drug may be prescribed for children as young as 2 years for selected conditions, precautions do apply.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children. This medicine can be abused. Keep your medicine in a safe place to protect it from theft. Do not share this medicine with anyone. Selling or giving away this medicine is dangerous and against the law.
Store at room temperature between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F).
This medicine may cause harm and death if it is taken by other adults, children, or pets. Return medicine that has not been used to an official disposal site. Contact the DEA at 1-800-882-9539 or your city/county government to find a site. If you cannot return the medicine, flush it down the toilet. Do not use the medicine after the expiration date.