Xermelo Side Effects
What should I watch for?
Tell your doctor or healthcare professional if your symptoms do not start to get better or if they get worse.
Side Effects to watch for
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- stomach pain
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (Report these to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome.):
What may interact with this drug?
This medicine may interact with the following medications:
- antiviral medicines for HIV or AIDS
- certain medicines for blood pressure, heart disease, irregular heart beat
- certain medicines for blood pressure like amlodipine, felodipine, nifedipine
- certain medicines for cholesterol like atorvastatin, lovastatin, and simvastatin
- certain medicines for depression, anxiety, or psychotic disturbances
- certain medicines for fungal infections like ketoconazole and itraconazole
- certain medicines for seizures like carbamazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin
- certain medicines for stomach problems like famotidine, omeprazole, lansoprazole
- female hormones, like estrogens or progestins and birth control pills, patches, rings, or injections
- narcotic medicines for pain
- steroid medicines like prednisone or cortisone