What is Minoxidil Non-Prescription?Minoxidil Non-Prescription discount prices start at just $12.89!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- frontal hair loss or receding hairline
- no family history of hair loss
- sudden or patchy hair loss
- unknown reason for hair loss
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected or painful
- an unusual or allergic reaction to minoxidil, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
Save up to 51% on Minoxidil Non-Prescription
Find big savings at pharmacies near you with GoodRx discount coupons
Average Retail Price:
|Lowest GoodRx Price|
|View All Prices|
How should I use this drug?TOP
This medicine is for external use on the scalp only. Do not take by mouth. Follow the directions that come with the product. The hair and scalp should be dry before you use this medicine. You do not need to shampoo your hair before each application. Do not use more often than directed.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. This medicine is not approved for use in children.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, use it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, use only that dose. Do not use double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F). Some products may be flammable. Keep away from heat, fire or flame. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.