What is Methylphenidate SR?Methylphenidate SR discount prices start at just $63.83!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- anxiety or panic attacks
- circulation problems in fingers and toes
- difficulty swallowing, problems with the esophagus, or a history of blockage of the stomach or intestines
- hardening or blockages of the arteries or heart blood vessels
- heart disease or a heart defect
- high blood pressure
- history of a drug or alcohol abuse problem
- history of stroke
- liver disease
- mental illness
- motor tics, family history or diagnosis of Tourette's syndrome
- suicidal thoughts, plans, or attempt; a previous suicide attempt by you or a family member
- thyroid disease
- an unusual or allergic reaction to methylphenidate, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
Save up to 65% on Methylphenidate SR
Find big savings at pharmacies near you with GoodRx discount coupons
Average Retail Price:
|Lowest GoodRx Price|
|View All Prices|
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Do not crush, cut, or chew the tablet. You may take this medicine with food. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Do not take it more often than directed. If you take your medicine more than once a day, try to take your last dose at least 8 hours before bedtime. This well help prevent the medicine from interfering with your sleep.
A special MedGuide will be given to you by the pharmacist with each prescription and refill. Be sure to read this information carefully each time.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. While this drug may be prescribed for children as young as 6 years for selected conditions, precautions do apply.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children. This medicine can be abused. Keep your medicine in a safe place to protect it from theft. Do not share this medicine with anyone. Selling or giving away this medicine is dangerous and against the law.
This medicine may cause accidental overdose and death if taken by other adults, children, or pets. Mix any unused medicine with a substance like cat litter or coffee grounds. Then throw the medicine away in a sealed container like a sealed bag or a coffee can with a lid. Do not use the medicine after the expiration date.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Protect from light and moisture. Keep container tightly closed.