What is Amphetamine Sulfate?Amphetamine Sulfate discount prices start at just $70.80!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- anxiety or panic attacks
- circulation problems in fingers and toes
- hardening or blockages of the arteries or heart blood vessels
- heart disease or a heart defect
- high blood pressure
- history of a drug or alcohol abuse problem
- history of stroke
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- mental illness
- suicidal thoughts, plans, or attempt; a previous suicide attempt by you or a family member
- thyroid disease
- Tourette's syndrome
- an unusual or allergic reaction to dextroamphetamine, other amphetamines, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Take your doses at regular intervals. Do not take this medicine close to bedtime. It may prevent you from sleeping. If you are taking this medicine to help you lose weight, take as directed 30 to 60 minutes before meals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed. Do not suddenly stop your medicine. You must gradually reduce the dose or you may feel withdrawal effects. Ask your doctor or health care professional for advice.
A special MedGuide will be given to you by the pharmacist with each prescription and refill. Be sure to read this information carefully each time.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the se of this medicine in children. While this drug may be prescribed for children as young as 3 years of age for selected conditions, precautions do apply.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. If it is almost time for your next dose, take only that dose. Do not take double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children. This medicine can be abused. Keep your medicine in a safe place to protect it from theft. Do not share this medicine with anyone. Selling or giving away this medicine is dangerous and against the law.
Store at room temperature between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F). Keep container tightly closed. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date.