Lonhala Magnair Side Effects
What should I watch for?
Visit your doctor or health care professional for regular checks on your progress. Tell your doctor if your symptoms do not improve. Do not use more medicine than directed. If your symptoms get worse while you are using this medicine, call your doctor right away.
Clean the nebulizer as directed in the patient information sheet that comes with this medicine.
Side Effects to watch for
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in vision
- chest pain
- fast heartbeat
- signs and symptoms of infection like fever or chills; cough; sore throat; pain or trouble passing urine
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report these to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
What may interact with this drug?
- antihistamines for allergy, cough and cold
- certain medicines for bladder problems like oxybutynin, tolterodine
- certain medicines for stomach problems like dicyclomine, hyoscyamine
- certain medicines for travel sickness like scopolamine
- certain medicines for Parkinson's disease like benztropine, trihexyphenidyl