What is Lonsurf?Lonsurf discount prices start at just $8,298.58!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- bleeding disorders
- history of blood diseases, like sickle cell anemia or leukemia
- history of low blood counts caused by a medicine
- infection (especially a virus infection such as chickenpox, cold sores, or herpes)
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- low blood counts, like low white cell, platelet, or red cell counts
- recent or ongoing radiation therapy
- an unusual or allergic reaction to trifluridine, tipiracil, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this drug?TOP
This medicine comes in two strengths, and your doctor may prescribe both strengths for your prescribed dose. Follow the directions on the prescription label. Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Take this medicine within 1 hour after your morning or evening meals. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Do not take it more often than directed. Your caregiver should wear gloves when handling this medicine. Wash your hands after handling this medicine. Do not stop taking except on your doctor's advice.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose, do not take additional doses to make up for the missed dose. Call your doctor for instructions about what to do for a missed dose.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F). Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date. If kept outside of the original container, throw away any unused tablets after 30 days.