Lodosyn Side Effects
What should I watch for?
Visit your doctor or health care professional for regular checks on your progress. Adding this medicine to your regimen may decrease nausea and vomiting.
Until your dosage is adjusted properly, you may notice more muscle twitches or other uncontrolled movements. Tell your doctor or health care professional if these occur.
Side Effects to watch for
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- anxiety, confusion, or nervousness
- fast or irregular heartbeat
- feeling faint or lightheaded, falls
- mood changes like aggressive behavior, depression
- stomach pain
- trouble passing urine
- uncontrolled movements of the mouth, head, hands, feet, shoulders, eyelids or other unusual muscle movements
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- dark color (brown, red, or black) of saliva, urine or sweat
- loss of appetite
- muscle twitches
- nightmares, trouble sleeping
- unusually weak ot tired
What may interact with this drug?
- medicines for high blood pressure