What is Ixekizumab?Ixekizumab discount prices start at just $5,134.02!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- are being treated for an infection
- have an infection that is not going away or that keeps coming back
- inflammatory bowel disease
- immune system problems
- recently received or are scheduled to receive a vaccine
- tuberculosis, a positive skin test for tuberculosis, or have recently been in close contact with someone who has tuberculosis
- an unusual or allergic reaction to ixekizumab, other medicines, foods, dyes or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
Save up to 16% on Ixekizumab
Find big savings at pharmacies near you with GoodRx discount coupons
Average Retail Price:
|Lowest GoodRx Price|
|View All Prices|
How should I use this drug?TOP
This medicine is for injection under the skin. It may be administered by a healthcare professional in a hospital or clinic setting or at home. If you get this medicine at home, you will be taught how to prepare and give this medicine. Use exactly as directed. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Do not take your medicine more often than directed.
It is important that you put your used needles and syringes in a special sharps container. Do not put them in a trash can. If you do not have a sharps container, call your pharmacist or healthcare provider to get one.
A special MedGuide will be given to you by the pharmacist with each prescription and refill. Be sure to read this information carefully each time.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
It is important not to miss your dose. Call your doctor of health care professional if you are unable to keep an appointment. If you give yourself the medicine and you miss a dose, take it as soon as you can. Then be sure to take your next doses on your regular schedule. Do not take double or extra doses. If you have questions about a missed injection, call your health care professional.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store the prefilled syringe or injection pen in a refrigerator between 2 to 8 degrees C (36 to 46 degrees F). Keep the syringe or the pen in the original carton until ready for use. Protect from light. Do not freeze. Do not shake. Prior to use, remove the syringe or pen from the refrigerator and use within 30 minutes. Throw away any unused medicine after the expiration date on the label.