Entyvio Side Effects
What should I watch for?
Your condition will be monitored carefully while you are receiving this medicine. Visit your doctor for regular check ups. Tell your doctor or healthcare professional if your symptoms do not start to get better or if they get worse.
In some patients, this medicine may cause a serious brain infection that may cause death. If you have any problems seeing, thinking, speaking, walking, or standing, tell your doctor right away. If you cannot reach your doctor, get urgent medical care.
Side Effects to watch for
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- breathing problems
- changes in vision
- chest pain
- dark urine
- depression, feelings of sadness
- general ill feeling or flu-like symptoms
- irregular, missed, or painful menstrual periods
- light-colored stools
- loss of appetite, nausea
- muscle weakness
- problems with balance, talking, or walking
- right upper belly pain
- unusually weak or tired
- yellowing of the eyes or skin
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- aches, pains
- stomach upset