Corvert Side Effects
What should I watch for?
Your condition will be monitored carefully while you are receiving this medicine.
Side Effects to watch for
Side effects that you should report to your doctor or health care professional as soon as possible:
- allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
- fast, irregular heartbeat
- slow heart rate
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
- increased blood pressure
What may interact with this drug?
Do not take this medicine with any of the following medications:
- arsenic trioxide
- certain antibiotics like clarithromycin, erythromycin, gatifloxacin, gemifloxacin, levofloxacin, moxifloxacin, sparfloxacin, telithromycin, troleandomycin
- medicines to control heart rhythm
- medicines to treat or prevent malaria like chloroquine or halofantrine
- phenothiazines like chlorpromazine, mesoridazine, prochlorperazine, thioridazine
- tricyclic antidepressants