What is Cobimetinib?Cobimetinib discount prices start at just $6,964.48!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- eye disease, vision problems
- heart disease
- increased risk of bleeding, such as bleeding disorders or history of bleeding
- liver disease
- muscle aches or weakness
- skin conditions or sensitivity
- an unusual or allergic reaction to cobimetinib, other medicines, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this drug?TOP
Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Follow the directions on the prescription label. You can take it with or without food. If it upsets your stomach, take it with food. Do not take with grapefruit juice. Take your medicine at regular intervals. Do not take it more often than directed. Do not stop taking except on your doctor's advice.
Talk to your pediatrician regarding the use of this medicine in children. Special care may be needed.
What if I miss a dose?TOP
If you miss a dose or if you vomit after taking your medicine, do not take another dose. Take the next dose at your regular time. Do not take double or extra doses.
Where should I store this drug?TOP
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store at room temperature between 15 and 30 degrees C (59 and 86 degrees F). Dispose of any unused medicine after the expiration date.