The new GoodRx iPhone app is now available! The new app is a major upgrade for folks who use GoodRx on their iPhone. We’ve added a bunch of new features, including:
- Reminders: Set custom refill reminders to know when it’s time to refill.
- My Rx: Track the prices for all of your drugs in one place.
- My Best Pharmacy: Find the single lowest-priced pharmacy for all of your prescriptions
- Sync: Have a GoodRx account? Now you can sync your drugs between the GoodRx website and app.
- Pill Identifier: Redesigned and even easier to use.
The iPhone app is still free to download and use (like GoodRx and our other mobile apps) so check it out and tell us what you think!
Our mobile apps are a great way to check prescription prices from your doctor’s office or at the pharmacy, and can help you find the pharmacy nearest you with the lowest price. You can also use the apps for easier access to discount coupons—there’s no need to print, you can simply show the coupon screen to your pharmacist.
And Android users, keep an eye out—you’ll see an update with these new features soon.
Questions, comments, or suggestions about the new app? We’d love to hear from you!